1. The vendor shall certify that it is Manufacturer Authorized as of the date of the submission of its response to this RFP and that it is certified in the equipment it is proposing.
2. The vendor shall have the certification/specialization level required by manufacturer to sale, install and support the product.
3. The integrator/vendor shall source products directly from the Manufacturer to assure full Warranty/Service support for the product in question.
4. The integrator/vendor must have a team of product engineers dedicated to all the products required in this project with a minimum of two engineers certified by the manufacturer or other industry standard accreditation denoting this skillset.
5. The integrator/vendor must propose compute architecture with the primary goal of best performance and availability.
Supply, Installation, configuration, Testing and Implementation of Compute Infrastructure for the Data Centre
The African Union Commission has received funds from its Member States toward and intends to apply a portion of this funding to eligible payments under this Contract, Supply, Installation, configuration, Testing and Implementation of Compute Infrastructure for the Data Centre; reference number AUC/AHRM/MIS/G/82. The African Union Commission now invites Technical and financial proposals to provide the following consulting services: Supply, Installation, configuration, Testing and Implementation of Compute Infrastructure More details on the services are provided in the attached Terms of Reference.